Wednesday, November 17, 2010

USA (Arizona) Consulting services for CRM/CMS, Websites and E-commerce

We are Arizona; USA based organization looking for expert vendor to provide Information technology services like CRM/CMS, Database, Websites and E-commerce.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:

(1)Vendor needs to provide Information technology consulting services, which includes CRM/CMS, Database, Websites and E-commerce.
(2)Vendor should use internal application development standard such as MySQL, PHP, JavaScripts, ActionScripts, XHTML.
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
Onshore (USA Only)

More info:

http://www.7outsource.com/request-for-proposals/software-rfp/1368-usa-arizona-consulting-services-for-crmcms-websites-and-e-commerce-deadline-december-3-2010.html

http://www.rfpmart.com/request-for-proposals/software-rfp/1368-usa-arizona-consulting-services-for-crmcms-websites-and-e-commerce-deadline-december-3-2010.html




















1 comment:

  1. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Manual Directory Submission Service
    Coupon Distribution Service

    ReplyDelete