Tuesday, April 10, 2012

USA (New York) Telephone Answering Services

RFP ID: CC-0315
Government Authority located in New York; USA looking for expert vendor for Telephone Answering Services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide Telephone Answering Services for Government Authority.
(2) Soft Copy of RFP document is not available/issued by authority so vendor should collect hard copy of RFP document directly from the government office located in New York.
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be onsite/offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in our/their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
- Onshore (USA Only)

More Info : http://www.7outsource.com/1181-usa-new-york-telephone-answering-services-rfp.html



5 comments:

  1. I am parcel to search out this terribly helpful as it contains heap of data. I continually like better to browse the standard content..
    High Street Condominium
    Shops in Wave High Street Condominiums
    High Street Condominium Shops

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other problem with the "infinite bookstore" is that the old classics are harder to dislodge to make way for the new.These days I follow most of my favourite authors on social media.

    cheap-essay-writing-services
    custom-paper-writing
    Accounts Software For Small Business

    ReplyDelete
  3. UK answering service I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phone answering service I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Construction Company I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete