Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Re : Website Re-design Request for Proposal : seooutsourcing1.blogspot.com.

Hello seooutsourcing1.blogspot.com,
 
I hope you are doing well and have time to read my proposal.

Would you be interested in a possible Design of the website on Wordpress with the latest added features?
 
Our services at a glance: - 

1) Website design and Development...
2) Website Re-designing     
3)  Mobile Application (iOS & Android Apps)      
4) Custom App Development (iPhone & Android Apps)
5) Website maintenance
6) SEO Services                 
                     
Let me know if you are interested & send me the requirement of your new website with any Reference Website and I'll present you with a proposal.

Please share your contact number or Skype for more discussion.

I await your immediate reply.

Thanks,

Ciara Gray,

Business Development (Manager).

----------------------------------------------------------

Note: If you are not interested, please email with the subject line "No" and I will be happy to update my data base.

 

beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment